1. You may submit video content ("User Videos") and textual content ("User Comments"). User Videos and User Comments are collectively referred to as "User Submissions." You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, CPB does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions.
2. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize CPB to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms.
3. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting User Submissions to this website, you hereby grant CPB and all public broadcasting stations a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the website and CPB's (and public broadcasters') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the website or "MySource" testimonials (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the website a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such User Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under these Terms. The above licenses granted by you in User Comments are perpetual and irrevocable.
4. In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not submit material that is defamatory, copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant CPB and public broadcasters all of the license rights granted herein.
5. CPB does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and CPB expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. CPB does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the website, and CPB will remove all content and User Submissions if properly notified that such content or User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights. CPB reserves the right to remove content and User Submissions without prior notice.
|NPT won a My Source Community Impact Award for their ground-breaking documentary project|
|KERA is helping families find resources to keep homes and find jobs.|