Terms and Conditions Applicable to Downloading Website Content and use of “My Source” Mark
Any CPB-qualified public broadcasting station may download and utilize content on this website on the following terms and conditions. Your station’s agreement with these terms and conditions is necessary in order to download any content from this website. Please provide your station’s acceptance of such terms and conditions below.
- Any and all clips, still photographs and other content on this website (the “Materials”) have been cleared only for internet use. No broadcast or other use of these Materials may be undertaken without CPB’s written consent.
- The Materials may only be used “as is,” and may not be edited, modified, or combined with other works in any manner. The Materials may not be used to create derivative works.
- Any use of the Materials by any station must identify the contributor in the manner the contributor has chosen to be identified, if any, on this website.
- The Materials may not be commercially exploited in any manner.
- Any rights of any public broadcasting station to utilize any Materials may not be assigned to any other party with CPB’s written consent.
- CPB hereby grants a perpetual, royalty-free non-exclusive license of the “My Source” trademark (the “Mark”) to public broadcasting stations that agree to these Terms and Conditions. Any such station may utilize the Mark to co-brand its own trademarks with the Mark, but the Mark may not otherwise be modified or combined with other trademarks in any manner, nor used in any manner that would infringe with any third-party trademark, tradename or other intellectual property, nor cause the Mark to permit any third party to challenge the continued validity of the Mark’s federal registration.
- Any station using the Mark or any Materials shall indemnify and hold CPB harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and damages (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising in connection with any claim alleging facts that would violate these Terms and Conditions, except to the extent prohibited by your station’s state law.
- CPB may terminate any and all rights of any station to use the Mark or any Materials if CPB believes such station has violated these Terms and Conditions.
- From time to time upon CPB’s request, any station using the Mark or any Materials shall provide CPB with representative samples of such station’s use of the Mark or Materials.
- Upon termination of rights by CPB, a station shall immediately cease all use of the Mark and of the Materials.
- Agreement with these Terms and Conditions, and use of the Mark or of the Materials, shall not be deemed to create any partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship between CPB and any station.
- Each station agrees that when using this website, you will be exposed to user submissions from a variety of sources, and that CPB is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such user submissions. Each station further understands and acknowledges that you may be exposed to user submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against CPB with respect thereto.
NPT Community Impact Award Winning Testimonial
|NPT won a My Source Community Impact Award for their ground-breaking documentary project
KERA - Davin Kimble - Mortgage Resources
|KERA is helping families find resources to keep homes and find jobs.
KVIE - A Trusted Source for Mortgage Information
|KVIE - Nelda Machuka, distressed homeowner - My Source in finding the people that can help me in this situation.